Berkshire Dental Care – Slough
(previously known as High Street Dental Practice)
Slough dental practice is conveniently located on the High Street next to the Queenesmere Shopping Centre and with local, friendly staff is an ideal local dentist for all the family.
With expert staff and with a comfortable, clean and relaxed environment you will be made to feel welcome at our Slough practice.
From NHS and general dental care, to expert, professional specialist and cosmetic dentistry, we will be able to provide treatment to meet your budget and personal dental treatment requirements.
Come in and see us, or give us a call to find out about the treatments we offer. We are here to help and meet all of your dentistry needs.
137 High Street
Tel: 01753 520942
Tel (Out of Hours): 0118 936 5390
To book an appointment or to find out how we can help, please call our friendly
reception at Slough on 01753 520942 or book an appointment online by clicking here >>
1. A choice of NHS and private cosmetic dentistry – whether you are looking to maintain your oral health or to enhance and make the most of your smile, we offer 0% finance and a complete range of affordable dental treatments to suit all individual requirements and budgets.
2. Excellence in dentistry – our aim is to provide exellent dental treatment that is supplied by highly trained and dedicated staff in a clean, modern and welcoming atmosphere. Always looking to improve our service to patients and a willingness to maintain our high standards, we are proud to have been recognised for our commitment to quality dental care by receiving the BDA Good Practice award.
Simply click: Berkshire Dental Care for directions on how to find the nearest practice to you.
4. Friendly, relaxed and supportive environment - nervous about visiting your dentist, then we are here to put your mind a rest. From the moment you pick up the phone and talk to our reception team, to your treatment with one of our caring dentists, we will aim to ensure your dental treatment experience with us is as stress free and as relaxed as possible.
5. Professional and highly experienced staff – as part of our continual commitment to development, our dentists attend courses to ensure that the treatment provided uses the most up to date techniques and is delivered with the necessary experience.
6. Honest, caring and thoughtful – we will involve you in every step of your dental care and provide you the support and information you need to make the right choices for you, your smile and your dental health. Time will be taken to go through your detailed treatment plan and all associated fees to ensure you are completely happy before treatment begins.